March 07, 2021
1605 New Home Road Titus, AL 36080
We're raising money for the Annie Armstrong Easter Offering for North American Missions, and here's a yummy way to help out!
The silent auction will be open during Sunday morning church hours on March 7th, 14th, and 21st in the foyer and at the picnic table under the back awning or by emailing the church office at email@example.com with your highest bid no later than March 21st @ noon, at which time the auction will be closed. The winners and cake donors will both be contacted on March 23rd so that pickup arrangements may be made between the parties.
** In the event of a tied bid, bidding will be opened between the tied parties only.
* Red Velvet Cake, made by Tony Cardwell
* Coconut Cake, made by Emily Spivey
* Yellow Cake with Chocolate Icing, made by Cheryl Teel
* Carrot Cake, made by Holley Collier
* Gourmet Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cheesecake, made by Jimette Bonasera
* Gourmet Peanut Butter Cheesecake, made by Jimette Bonasera
* Pineapple Upside Down Cake, made by Donna Stoner
* Butterfinger Cake, made by Lisa Cummings
* Lemon Refrigerator Cake, made by june Phillips
* Cupcakes, made by Olivia Varner